Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase mid statement cycle update and "0" Balances

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase mid statement cycle update and "0" Balances

@chalupaman wrote:

That's one of Chase's many perks. Glad you've discovered it for yourself and fully taking advantage of it. It reports almost immedately to EX for me and then the other bureaus in a few days. I've known about it for a while now and have taken advantage of it several times too.

I really wish others would do this.  It means that my Chase cards will definitely get a lot of use.  And, after a little gardening and my scores recover I'm definitely going to go after a 3rd Chase account.  

Message 11 of 15
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

I would like that all lenders would apply this method because like this I would also have 0 balance reportings ..lol ....thanks to the 3 Chase cards I can say I have at least 3 accounts with a 0 balance on my reports Smiley Very Happy  ..I love that !

Message 12 of 15
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

That's one of Chase's many perks. Glad you've discovered it for yourself and fully taking advantage of it. It reports almost immedately to EX for me and then the other bureaus in a few days. I've known about it for a while now and have taken advantage of it several times too.

I really wish others would do this.  It means that my Chase cards will definitely get a lot of use.  And, after a little gardening and my scores recover I'm definitely going to go after a 3rd Chase account.  

I don't wanna talk about it too much, but Discover does do mid cycle reports on request. I had asked about it many months back but there was a lot of opposition to the idea when I brought it up. I've only requested it one time and they did it without a hitch.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it true that Chase will do the mid cycle update only after 1 month new account age?  My first CSP statement cut 4/27, they reported the balance to EX today 4/30, and I'll be PIF tomorrow 5/1.  Any chance I can get the update?

Message 14 of 15
daniki
New Contributor

I did not know Chase did that. Thanks for the info!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.