Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Chase no longer BK friendly AT ALL?

So my friend had Wamu card that converted to Chase with 8k CL.  He closed it about 4 months ago and last week applied for a Zappos card, it was declined for bk... so I said oh that's just the computer, call this number and talk to credit. he did and the lady told him Chase will no longer give cards out or loans to people that have bk on there file within last 10 years and sorry you closed your last Chase card.
Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Walmart, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:
jms924

Re: Chase no longer BK friendly AT ALL?

sounds like a form of discrimination if you ask me. Especially if someone has rebuilt to a strong FICO score since the BK

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

he has like a 740 fico score(that was 4 months ago when he refinanced, no credit card debt, no car loan debt, and a mortgage
Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Walmart, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:
jms924

Chase is ridiculous. They won't loan to someone who clearly has learned from the past and rebuilt good history....but they sure will toss credit cards to 18 year old college students like candy.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+