Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase offering $300 cash back, link within

tag
vizon
Regular Contributor

Chase offering $300 cash back, link within

Hey guys -- you all know that on the Chase website it offers $100 cash back after $500 in purchases in 90 days. Well, you can do some googling and get a $200 offer.

I found a solid $300 offer: https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?SPID=DN52&CELL=6H8X&AFFID=lw9MynSeamY-4FJwnC7x...

I personally signed up with a $200 offer, called support, and they matched the $300. For those of you signing up for the freedom, get an extra $300 bucks!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase offering $300 cash back, link within

I think there were some posts on the forum about this, but im definitely going to see if they will match the $300 bonus once my card arrives. Pretty awesome that they are willing to match it for ya.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG!!  Here comes the temptation.  Help! I'm supposed to stay in the garden!

Message 3 of 16
Juan123
Established Contributor

i need some chains to hold me inside the garden. im trying to garden for an amex but these chase offers are great!

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Juan123 wrote:

i need some chains to hold me inside the garden. im trying to garden for an amex but these chase offers are great!

Oh gosh! Not chains.  LOL!!

I know the feeling though.  I promised myself and 3 other imaginary friends that I would stay in the garden until I cross the 700 threshold.

Message 5 of 16
Smerri1029
Regular Contributor

I signed up for the $300 offer. Not a bad offer.

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Barclays US Air, Citi Prestige
What's In My Sock Drawer: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, SME FCU Visa
Message 6 of 16
Datx
Valued Contributor

I just got my card in the mail and called to activate it. Didnt know I was going to talk to a live rep, I thought it was just going to be an automated service but I told the nice lady about the $300 cashback offer and she said she has to put in a request for it, and I will have to wait a few days. So we'll how that goes. She said another dept has to research the request before they can sign me up for that offer. Hope all goes well.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Datx wrote:

I just got my card in the mail and called to activate it. Didnt know I was going to talk to a live rep, I thought it was just going to be an automated service but I told the nice lady about the $300 cashback offer and she said she has to put in a request for it, and I will have to wait a few days. So we'll how that goes. She said another dept has to research the request before they can sign me up for that offer. Hope all goes well.

I hope you get it.  Good Luck!

Message 8 of 16
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

OW ....who does chase pull??

Credit karma said my odds are good to get approved ....2 collections set to drop off in June...BK 7 from 2005

What are my odds???

supposed to be ingarden mode but.........

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

FWIW, the APRs are tiered with the bonuses.  Taking the $300 gives you a higher APR, so it might be smart to apply for the $100 bonus and then have them match the extra $200.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.