Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase or ???

tag
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase or ???

@justme15 wrote:

Thanks for the all the help.  I just have been approved for for Discover it ($7500).  Since I just applied for Chase slate two days ago, if I want to try for the freedom as well should I wait a certain length of time (30 days?) or just go ahead now?  Not sure if Chase would deny just due to frequency of apps.

Just wondering what made you apply for the Slate in the first place?  Are you planning to BT?

Congrats on the DIscover It

Message 11 of 14
justme15

I have a Home Depot card that I wanted to BT.  That is what got me into looking at my credit and these forums

Message 12 of 14
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

I apped for the Freedom and Chase Sapphire at the same time and got approved ... If you havent hit their internal ceiling they will approve you 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 13 of 14
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@justme15 wrote:

I have a Home Depot card that I wanted to BT.  That is what got me into looking at my credit and these forums

Have you tried Chase prequal and see what cards come up.  I feel if the freedom comes up then you probably will get approved also check what the interest rate that they are offering it might also let you know what they think of your credit remember 13.99 is the best rate on the Freedom.  It doesn't mean if nothing comes up that you won't get approved.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.