Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase payments

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Chase payments

I am testing the waters with Chase as far as payments go.  I was approved on June 20,  received my card on June 27 and started to use the card on July 3rd.  I made my first large PIF amount on July 8 and a  second large amount on July 11th.  I surpassed my $500 limit for the $200 sign up bonus in only 8 days.  I had no problems making two payments in only 8 days,  so I guess Chase is ok with multiple payments in a month. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
kr3st00
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase payments

I've only had my Chase cards a little over a month and a half and I've made about 6-8 payments on each.

Never had an issue with multiple payments so far.
Message 2 of 6
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

I've never had a problem with multiple payments with Chase.  I really exercised their lowes quarter and paid back whatever I charged everytime I left the store, which was quite a few times.

Message 3 of 6
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

That is good to know about you all making multiple payments.  I don't like to be restricted by limited payments each month.  Thanks for the replies.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 4 of 6
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

Haven't had issues with them except when I tried to make a second payment in the same day
QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 5 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Most issuers have no problem with multiple payments.  A few websites restrict the number of payments per month (e.g. FIA) but even in those cases doing a bill pay from your bank will allow you to get the payments in.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.