Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase pre-qualified offers?

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Chase pre-qualified offers?

I entered my info on the Chase pre-qualify site and the site came back with my name, choose one of your offers and it showed Freedom, Slate and CSP. Before today it would always say we dont have any offers for you at this time. I just reached one year credit history, maybe that's why it shows up now? How accurate are Chase pre-quals? I would love a CSP but I will let my accounts age a bit and increase their lines before I apply.Smiley Tongue

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
woodsie1
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase pre-qualified offers?

Chase is pretty accurate with the prequal offers. Go for it!

Starting scores TU: 537 EQ: 571 Current Scores 8/2015 TU:641 EQ: 641EX: 643
4000 3600 30006200 VS: 2450 NY&CO: 2320

Message 2 of 13
ddemari
Super Contributor

Chase prequals are pretty solid. Whats the apr on freedom and slate?
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience, Chase pre-qualifiers are golden.  Couldn't believe it when it said I was pre-qualified for CSP, but went ahead and apped and instant approval.  I applied for Freedom and CSP within a few hours of each other and it was one double pull for both cards.  They pulled Experian and TU.  Good luck. 

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you app yet?

Message 5 of 13
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

Hi, no doubts with Chase prequals. U wil get one of those cards for sure. A call may still be required though aftr the app.

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

U should be good I had the same 3 and took the freedom I just couldn't find 4k to charge in 3 months for the csp but I'm sure my next trip I'll apply for a csp before I book it 

Message 7 of 13
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Sweet! Chase pre-quals are golden! I just applied for the freedom and was approved!! Smiley LOL

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 13
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yes they are solid and Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.