Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase prequal message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase prequal message

Since the beginning I've been getting this same message for chase and I am Opted In, so not sure whats up with chase lol This is the message I always get:

We are unable to locate any offers for you at this time.

This may be because you have opted out of "prescreened" offers from Chase and other companies or you have recently responded to another offer from Chase.

However, we may still have products to meet your needs. Please continue to Chase.com.

Never responded to offer hence never receieved from them anyways so clueless.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase prequal message

Standard message for not being pre qualified lol
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They need to do a better job then that LOL >.<  I like the whole sorry we couldn't find a match but we recommend this and that hahaha

Message 3 of 10
EDGE1230
Contributor

Yep standard message. For what its worth i never have any pre qualified offers with chase and i was auto approved for the Southwest premiere and marriott signature @ 5k each.

MY FICO: EQ: 646/ TU 675/ EXP 665.

Cap 1 qs1 ( 3k) - Chase Southwest Premiere( 5k) - Chase Marriott (5k) - -AMEX DELTA (2k) - Barclays Rewards ( 2500) - Credit One ( 1000) - BOA cash rewards ( 1k) - BOA Travel Rewards (1K) Synchrony dicks ( 3500) - HSN ( 1750) Buckle (2550), lowes (6k), NFCU (1900),
Message 4 of 10
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Being opted in doesn't mean that you prequal for anything.  In any case, don't rely on prequals.

@Anonymous wrote:

They need to do a better job then that

They don't need to do anything.  It's your credit that determines what you qualify for.  Everyone is not entitled to get prequals.  If you're unhappy with the offers then work on your credit.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same message from Chase; the other posts are correct it is an auto-generated response.  If you are thinking about applying for a Chase card I say go for it.  I was afraid that I was going to waste an HP but I found out that the Chase Marriott Premier Card is a co-branded card and doesn't count against you when applying for a Chase Premeire card.  I cold app and I got approved with a 5k CL.  Good luck!!!  =)

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@takeshi74 wrote:

Being opted in doesn't mean that you prequal for anything.  In any case, don't rely on prequals.

@Anonymous wrote:

They need to do a better job then that

They don't need to do anything.  It's your credit that determines what you qualify for.  Everyone is not entitled to get prequals.  If you're unhappy with the offers then work on your credit.

Umm no need to be rude about it. I did not say anything about me being prequal or not. I was specifically talking about the message it self. If you read carefully It is talking about prescreened no real answer if someone has any match or not. Like other site they tell you if you are and aren't said no offer and followed by could be because of opt out etc etc. So next time read things carefully before throwing your 2 cents on me being unhappy or working on my credit which I never said  I was unhappy, was just a question.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

dodgey dont take it personal...some of us have learned to disregard certain individuals frequent, often condescending and borderline rude responses Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
dodgey dont take it personal...some of us have learned to disregard certain individuals frequent, often condescending and borderline rude responses Smiley Happy

I know and thank you Heavenly....just isn't nice thing to be said to anyone we all are here for a reason Smiley Happy 

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I know and thank you Heavenly....just isn't nice thing to be said to anyone we all are here for a reason Smiley Happy 

Yes dodgey...was going to say what heavenly said. +10000 Smiley Happy 

For what it's worth, I can't get prequal'd (only 18) and I got approved for my two chase cards in my sig on the same day with mindblowing limits lol.

It honestly might be due to the fact that I opened a bank account with them after I was denied for Freedom in 7/15......otherwise I don't think I would have gotten approved tbh. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.