Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase product change backdoor number

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase product change backdoor number

Is there a chase back door number that I can call to convert from one account type to another?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase product change backdoor number

There used to be one, but it no longer works/exists. You can just call the number on the back of the card to do it.

Keep in mind that you need to have the account for one year before it's eligible for PC. What are you changing to?

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the account for 11 yrs. All in good standing, never a missed payment. I want to convert from a regular TravelPlus card to the Chase Sapphire card.
Message 3 of 5
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

You could also apply for the Sapphire/Sapphire Preferred for the 40,000 bonus. It's a great card from what I hear. And if you've had 11 years of good history, then you would get approved.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 4 of 5
iamkida

the chase sapphire preferred card is an awesome card. there is a $95 annual fee (waived the first year) for the card though. also, if you are able to switch to the sapphire ask if it'll be a visa signature card. loads of perks with those signature cards at chase.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.