Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase "Ink" Bussiness card offer(s).

tag
Lucid08
Regular Contributor

Chase "Ink" Bussiness card offer(s).

Hi all!

Within the past 30 days I have received two different offers/solicitations from Chase for their new "Ink" Bussiness card, with the latest one arriving yesterday.

This is puzzling since I am opted out with the CRA's and not a bussiness owner.

I wonder how they are populating their mailing/offer lists seeing as how I am not a bussiness owner and 2 years into my 5-year opt out with the CRA's?

EQUIFAX - 640 1/05/12 - Goal of 720 by Mid May!
Transunion - 637 - 01/15/10
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase "Ink" Bussiness card offer(s).

Interesting.

A couple of things to point out here.  Not sure if this explains anything though.

1. The Ink card doesn't report to personal credit, just to the business CRAs in most (if not all) cases.
   2. The new credit card laws have no effect on business card accounts.

You may be interested in this post by Barry...seems to be related.

Chase may just be shotgunning the offers.  I got one too, although I already have the Ink (legitimately, for my business).

Message 2 of 3
Lucid08
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase "Ink" Bussiness card offer(s).

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Interesting.

A couple of things to point out here.  Not sure if this explains anything though.

1. The Ink card doesn't report to personal credit, just to the business CRAs in most (if not all) cases.
   2. The new credit card laws have no effect on business card accounts.

You may be interested in this post by Barry...seems to be related.

Chase may just be shotgunning the offers.  I got one too, although I already have the Ink (legitimately, for my business).

After looking at the mailings I received again, both have seperate and distinct "RSVP" and "Offer" codes. The first one I received states "Unlimited Rewards" as one of its benefits, while the latter states "Unlimited Cash Back" instead. So yeah, your shotgun theory seems to be correct, in my opinion. It's just odd that I would be targetted by these types of offers, since I have never owned a business.

EQUIFAX - 640 1/05/12 - Goal of 720 by Mid May!
Transunion - 637 - 01/15/10
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.