Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase recon... APPROVED!!!

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase recon ?

Congrats on the approval !!!  And hopefully you'll get the $350 bonus too, that is sweet !!

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 21 of 53
ccnewb23
Contributor

Congrats

AmEx Green NPSL | Barclays Rewards MC $4,200 | BofA 1-2-3 Visa $1,500 | Phillips Conoco 76 Gas Card $600 | AmEx BCE $25k | Discover IT $1,000
Message 22 of 53
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats on your card

Message 23 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase recon... APPROVED!!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! Smiley Happy  

Do you know why they gave you that scary message that you got initially? 

Message 24 of 53
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks, everyone! No, I don't know why I got the message. The woman didn't say, and I didn't ask. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 25 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, girlfriend!  You are living proof that the "wait please" message isn't always the denial screen.  Maybe they needed more time to bask in the glory of your CR's awesomeness.

Message 26 of 53
logan_720
Established Contributor

Congrats! I was going to respons earlier, but my phone wouldn't let me type. In my 4 or so recon tries with Chase it always seemed like I got someone that wasn't have too good of a day. I always did all the talking, and they always responded with a "No." I really....realllllllyy want a Freedom to take their sign on bonus. Smiley Sad

Message 27 of 53
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, girlfriend!  You are living proof that the "wait please" message isn't always the denial screen.  Maybe they needed more time to bask in the glory of your CR's awesomeness.

Yeah, right. Smiley Wink This definitely brought me down to earth from the elation of my FICO scores. It's true what they say... it's not just the scores that they look at, or else I'd have been instantly approved.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 28 of 53
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks, everyone! No, I don't know why I got the message. The woman didn't say, and I didn't ask. Smiley Happy

Congrats Smiley Happy  Welcome to Chase Smiley Happy

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 29 of 53
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@logan_720 wrote:

Congrats! I was going to respons earlier, but my phone wouldn't let me type. In my 4 or so recon tries with Chase it always seemed like I got someone that wasn't have too good of a day. I always did all the talking, and they always responded with a "No." I really....realllllllyy want a Freedom to take their sign on bonus. Smiley Sad

I didn't really say anything, fortunately. I know what you mean. Sometimes I tend give TMI and get myself in trouble where there wasn't any. Smiley Surprised I think maybe with CCs, the less said, the better.

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.