Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Chase recon?

[ Edited ]

Okay so I really want the Chase Freedom but my utl is around 50% due to being on my DW Chase Freedom Card. EDIT: I am an AU on my DW card.

 

I have my business banking with them for one year now. If I app and get denied can I call and recon right away or should I wait tomorrow? Will my business banking with them help? There has been a 20K - 40K deposit in total each month since account was opened? Will this help with my recon? Thanks.

Regular Contributor
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Chase recon?

BUMP! Anyone?

Regular Contributor
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎08-23-2012
0

Re: Chase recon?

Having a relationship with them will definitely help, I was approved two months ago with a 78% util. And the only reason I was approved was because I had checking/savings with them. During the application they will ask you if you have an account with them.
Established Contributor
Posts: 657
Registered: ‎06-27-2012
0

Re: Chase recon?

What is your overall uti, is this your only card? recons can be requested immediately. 

 

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Established Contributor
Posts: 922
Registered: ‎06-12-2012
0

Re: Chase recon?

You may be in luck since Chase generally does not include AU accounts in their analysis.

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $15k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!
Regular Contributor
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Chase recon?


migliogiorni wrote:

What is your overall uti, is this your only card? recons can be requested immediately. 

 


My overallutl. is around  50%. Which is mainly my DW Freedom card. I have AMEX, CapOne, Discover, Wally Discover, Citi all in good standing. Should I app and then recon right away if denied? Thanks again.

 

Established Contributor
Posts: 922
Registered: ‎06-12-2012
0

Re: Chase recon?


kwazziee wrote:

migliogiorni wrote:

What is your overall uti, is this your only card? recons can be requested immediately. 

 


My overallutl. is around  50%. Which is mainly my DW Freedom card. I have AMEX, CapOne, Discover, Wally Discover, Citi all in good standing. Should I app and then recon right away if denied? Thanks again.

 


No, you should re-read my post and realize your DW's utilization has no impact on your own approval/denial.

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $15k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!
Regular Contributor
Posts: 148
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Chase recon?


Jlu wrote:

kwazziee wrote:

migliogiorni wrote:

What is your overall uti, is this your only card? recons can be requested immediately. 

 


My overallutl. is around  50%. Which is mainly my DW Freedom card. I have AMEX, CapOne, Discover, Wally Discover, Citi all in good standing. Should I app and then recon right away if denied? Thanks again.

 


No, you should re-read my post and realize your DW's utilization has no impact on your own approval/denial.


Didn't see that. Thank you for the response. I think I will pull the trigger today. Thanks again.

Established Contributor
Posts: 922
Registered: ‎06-12-2012
0

Re: Chase recon?

You're welcome. Good luck & please report back. 

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $15k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.