Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase reduced limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase reduced limit

It'd be interesting to check all three bureaus and see if that's the case across the board. Just to know. 

We've refinanced a couple times with Cash Call. They sound like they could be sketchy but both times were the fastest ever and $0 fees (that you wouldn't expect to pay). I'd do it with them again in a heartbeat. 

We were working on a heloc with US Bank. The appraisal came back low, but they just did a drive by. Then we decided to at least entertain the refi idea, and the first appraisal came back even lower than the heloc one. Cash Call guy said they hardly ever agreed to re-appraisals, but they did and it came back $100k higher. Great experience overall. 

Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you had the Chase cards? 

Message 32 of 33
sjt
Senior Contributor

HELOC is considered a secured revolving LOC to many lenders. A loan officer at my credit union told me that they look at it like a credit card because alot of people who take out HELOC use it to pay down/off credit cards then charge up the cards they paid down/off.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.