Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase refer a friend email

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Chase refer a friend email

For those who have sent a refer a friend email how long did it take for chase to actually send the email out? 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Pitt570
New Contributor

Re: Chase refer a friend email

I did it for my mom,brother and wife and it only took 2 days 

PSECU $20k | Navy cash rewards $22K | Navchek $15k | BBVA NBA 4.5K | Discover it $1.5K I Chase CSP $12.5K | Cabelas Visa $1K | Chase Slate $3.5k | Lowes $20k || Paypal SC $2K Home depot $8K |Chase united mileage plus explorer 17K | PenFed Promise 12.5K | PenFedPlatinum 20K | Navy Go rewards $4.5K
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't it annoying that it even takes more than a minute? I see no reason why there should be a 2 day delay except to minimize the number of referral bonuses they have to give out. Sometimes you may hear of a friend applying for a card that day and it isn't like you can say, "hey, would you mind waiting for a couple days to apply?" I guess you could, but I wouldn't want to impose unless they were a family member or a really close friend.
Message 3 of 10
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

Discover is much better at this.. Two way bonus and immediately receive the email

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 4 of 10
noobody
Established Contributor

about a week, I did it for 3 people this time last year, all got approved, 15k bonus show up 2 month later.
waiting for email is the most annoying part of this.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, it takes that long for them to pay out too? I got an SPG referral bonus credited within a couple weeks. Apparently I should only attempt to refer Amex or Discover card applications.
Message 6 of 10
noobody
Established Contributor

@DavidPuddy
OT
I can see credit card icon on your signature via MOBILE site, I did for myself but only visible on regular site not mobile one, how do you did it?
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@noobody

You have to sign in on mobile first. Then click on the little person icon in the top right hand corner of the page. Click the More tab on the next screen to open the drop down. Then click the settings link. There is a field on the next screen labeled mobile signature. You can paste HTML into there like you do on the desktop site. I emailed the HTML to myself so I could copy it easily. You do not want to be typing HTML into your phone. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
noobody
Established Contributor

thanks David, just did it, have to change icon height to 20, otherwise it is too big.
Message 9 of 10
Gmood1
Super Contributor

After ripping me off on part of my sign on bonus. Referring some one is the last thing I'll do. lol

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.