Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase reported early????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase reported early????

Received a myFICO alert this morning of an account balance change.  Last statement my CSP reported a balance, and sevearl days ago I PIF and the card has a zero balance.  Well, for the first time I recall it alerted today about the balance change yet the due date is 11/12.

Is this something I need to be concerned about going forward?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase reported early????

@Anonymous wrote:

Received a myFICO alert this morning of an account balance change.  Last statement my CSP reported a balance, and sevearl days ago I PIF and the card has a zero balance.  Well, for the first time I recall it alerted today about the balance change yet the due date is 11/12.

Chase reports if you pay it down to 0.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase always reports when the balance is 0.  Most people consider this a good thing Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase always reports when the balance is 0.  Most people consider this a good thing Smiley Very Happy

Understood and thank you. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Chase is on it! lol
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.