Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase reportingL how long?

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Chase reportingL how long?

My statement date for Chase freedom was august 25th and so was my statement date for discover it. I checked experian and equifax today and chase freedom has not reported to either yet. Do they usually take a long time to report? Does anyone know? I have a zero balance. I guess it is possible that they would have reported more quickly for a positive balance. I guess maybe they wont even report this month since I have a zero balance. Its too bad cause my last statement had a 300 dollar balance and I am waiting for it to report with a zero balance to see if my scores pop and possibly to app...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: Chase reportingL how long?

@dddewdrop wrote:

My statement date for Chase freedom was august 25th and so was my statement date for discover it. I checked experian and equifax today and chase freedom has not reported to either yet. Do they usually take a long time to report? Does anyone know? I have a zero balance. I guess it is possible that they would have reported more quickly for a positive balance. I guess maybe they wont even report this month since I have a zero balance. Its too bad cause my last statement had a 300 dollar balance and I am waiting for it to report with a zero balance to see if my scores pop and possibly to app...

You are not alone.  I have been wondering if there is an issue on Chase's end?  My Freedom statement cut on the 24th and it still hasn't reported to the bureaus yet.  My balance for last month was $92 as I didn't pay in time before the statement cut, so my credit reports are still showing that $92 balance today (I pulled my reports via Amex Credit Secure this morning).  My 8/24/13 statement balance was zero.

This is the first time since having the card (opened in Nov 2012) that they haven't reported to the bureaus (mainly EX & EQ) within 3 days of the statement generating. 

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Not sure about any issue on Chase's end.  Both my Chase Amazon and Freedom had a 0 balance at the statement cut date (there was activity and payment within the cycle) of 8/21 and 8/22 respectively.  Both are reporting accurately as 0 in TU and EX... haven't checked EQ but I don't see an issue on their end.  My British Airways and CSP will generate in the next day or so ...thus I anticipate the same results.

Message 3 of 6
bribro
Valued Contributor

Chase usually reports within 3-7 days of the statement date. It's barely been 3 days in your case.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 4 of 6
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase reporting how long?

Thankyou for the responses. I am admittedly over eager and it has not been long. I have just been trying to get some insight because I am ambitious to move forward. I will post when it does appear on my reports. I can't check them everyday but I have several ways of getting updates for free and I will post when it does report.

Message 5 of 6
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase reporting how long?

Ok so my chase reported to the CRAs today with a zero balance. Yay...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.