Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase reports as Flexible spending credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase reports as Flexible spending credit card

World MasterCards or World Elite MasterCards will also report as a flexible spending account.

When my Sallie Mae started reporting recently it was listed as a flexible spending account.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

World MasterCards or World Elite MasterCards will also report as a flexible spending account.

When my Sallie Mae started reporting recently it was listed as a flexible spending account.

Most cards will. Citi Forward Visa Signature and Citi Double Cash World Mastercard will not as they are not NPSL. Of late, Mastercard and Visa have greatly relaxed their standards and it is up to the lender whether they will even include NPSL on their premium cards. Look at the visa.com/signature site and you will notice they have deleted references to NPSL.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Your Barclay's Sallie Mae World Master Card has a true NPSL. This option is now and option with premium card issuers.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.