Regular Contributor
MustangSaluki

Re: Chase sapphire preferred MC vs VISA

trumpet-205 wrote:

Koop10010 wrote:

I was just approved for this card on Friday, so I haven't received it yet, but I applied through the Mastercard website so I'd get a Mastercard version.  I wanted a Mastercard since my Freedom was Visa already and for Sam's Club.  I think it looks the same except it has that nice silver Mastercard logo.

Only if you got World Elite.

The CSP World MasterCard comes with the silver logo like the World Elites. I recently changed mine from Visa to MasterCard for adding a MasterCard to the portfolio and my DW's CSP is a MasterCard too. 

Valued Contributor
mxp114

Re: Chase sapphire preferred MC vs VISA

[ Edited ]

MasterCard may have permitted an exception because the press release stated the silver MC is an exclusive premium symbol of World Elite MasterCard or something to that effect.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}