Message 151 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase shut me down...

@peaceonearth wrote:

I asked the MOD not Irish80

Let me remind you of our ToS

Posting to FICO Forums
Users of FICO Forums agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content:

DIscussion of moderator decisions or actions, or about the work of moderators, unless a moderator has invited members to post feedback in a particular thread. If you need to comment on a moderator action, please send a private message to any administrator

Message 152 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peaceonearth wrote:

I asked the MOD not Irish80

You may not have noticed, but he's a Community Leader. Part of that is answering questions such as the one you posted.

Message 153 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't understand why my post was edited? I was just trying to say that there are many people out there going harder than OP and it was most likely not because of his low level MS.

You should educate people on this topic not make it taboo. I'm sure if you checked statistically, that MSers will have some of the best credit profiles. We can't play the game with bad credit, so we have something to share on how to maintain good credit. 

Message 154 of 154
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.