Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase site down for anyone ?

tag
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

Chase site down for anyone ?

it is for me. on all 3 browsers FireFox, IE and Chrome same results.

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase site down for anyone ?

Yup it says to follow on Twitter for real time updates 

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 2 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

Ive been on twice this am and its working fine for me. Logged in around 9 am to pay a bill and then when I saw this thread, I just logged in again with no issues. Hopefully they figure it out quickly for those not able to get in. 

Message 3 of 7
kaw943
Regular Contributor

down for me as well tried twice to access got the site down message with other options on how to contact chase. 

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 4 of 7
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@SnowBowl wrote:

it is for me. on all 3 browsers FireFox, IE and Chrome same results.

I've been on the site twice today, once this morning and just a bit ago. Working fine for me.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logged in early this morning with no issues..
Message 6 of 7
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Yesterday morning both the iPhone app and website were both down. Today only the website I'd down but the phone app is working. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.