Did you mean: 

Chase to give Free Monthly FICO® and Credit Dashboard

tag
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Chase to give Free Monthly FICO® and Credit Dashboard

chase.png

Which FICO do any one know ....

USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase to give Free Monthly FICO® and Credit Dashboard

Good Question. Hopefull Experian

Message 2 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's Experian.

Message 3 of 39
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Hopefully they will expand to Freedom and CSP on the free fico scores

Message 4 of 39
lostsols
Valued Member

I just spoke to customer service.  As far as they're aware, Chase has no intention of extending the feature to other cards.  You may want to look into a product change if you're interested in getting the free Fico.  You'll be enrolled in the benefit after the PC.  Good luck.

Message 5 of 39
ddemari
Super Contributor

Experian fico. Go to the chase site and all details are there. I have a slate but no fico on my homepage yet
Message 6 of 39
elim
Senior Contributor

uhhhg, another chase card i want now

i'll probably stick with bonus cards and hope they expand.

thanks for the good info

Message 7 of 39
Noctilum
Frequent Contributor

Figures... I just merged my Slate into my Freedom.  I had no idea why I got that card to begin with over the Freedom, and due to Chase giving a FICO score I can only guess Chase wonders that too.

Message 8 of 39
newhis
Valued Contributor

Maybe this is a test run and hopefully they will give other cards the EX FICO too.

Free Monthly FICO® Score

Your FICO® Score displayed is for your educational purposes and based on data from Experian. It may be different from other credit scores used by Chase and other lenders in making credit decisions. This information is available online only at Chase.com to primary cardmembers with an open account, provided Experian has sufficient credit history in a credit file for a FICO Score to be generated. Once approved for the Slate card, it may take up to seven days for your FICO Score and related information to be available on Chase.com. Chase reserves the right to make changes or discontinue this feature at any time. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.

Message 9 of 39
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

I feel chase is doing that only with slate because almost nobody applies for that card. I see this move only to get more people to apply for slate. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.