Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase tortures me, knowing I can't have them:(

tag
johnpalley
Established Contributor

Re: Chase tortures me, knowing I can't have them:(

gotcha thats the most important question to be honest. if you paid them back theres no reason for them not to give you another card

Message 11 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
MJ.... Lmao!!! I AM in the garden, I swear!!! I didn't app for this card, just looked at the app!!! Lol!! I just got Barclays last month remember? I can't scare them off! I'm actually in the garden for 2 yrs. I have enough cards to rebuild with, and I'm just concentrating on growing limits on them. I want all my inquires off all 3 reports, so that's 2 years from now, them I'm applying for discover Smiley Happy need to let time heal and do its thing. I'm very lucky that GE and Commenity both let me back in only 4 months after I burned them in BK7, and GE gave me the same cards back that I burned!! Plus, Barclays approved me 6 months post BK7. I'm very fortunate to have the cards I do so soon. Smiley Happy

And NFCU has been good to you as well ....so get to the garden and check in. Lol

Or do I have to send ERT's to be safe don't make me do it you know I will? Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hahah MJ.... I am in the garden, I need my inquires to age off, and drop off, and I'm wanting my scores to be at least 680 on all three by end of year. I'm working hard on it and still trying to clean up reports from the BK. and yes... NFCU has been very good to me. I'm very luckySmiley Happy
Message 13 of 14
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

Last week I got approved for $4,000 and my old account is still on my credit report.  The account start with Providian-Washington Mutual-Chase.  I did pay them back so that made the recon process easier; however, some have gotten in without payment.  

Keep focus on your overall credit goal and you'll get there.   

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.