Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase travel credit.

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Chase travel credit.

No need to call Chase automatically  Credit $300.   Thank you Chase.  Also I met the requirements and I should receive my bonus in October.  

image.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
TruBlu
Contributor

Re: Chase travel credit.

Seems pretty painless!
Do travel expenses that are/will be negated by the travel credit also count towards bonus spend?
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TruBlu wrote:
Seems pretty painless!
Do travel expenses that are/will be negated by the travel credit also count towards bonus spend?

Yes they count

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love that the CSR does this. I wish the Ritz-Carlton Card did. It's such a hassle needing to hold onto a receipt for the times they ask.
Message 4 of 8
driftless
Valued Contributor

I have used up my $300 and I was also really impressed about well it worked.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love it. Taken a bunch of uber and had a resort fee for a hotel all given back and credited automatically towards the $300 credit instantly in my transactions.
My only question is if the $300 travel credit per a calendar year ( every January reset) or from your account opening date. I've talked to two different reps that gave me different answers. Anyone know for certain?
Message 6 of 8
LuckyBird
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Love it. Taken a bunch of uber and had a resort fee for a hotel all given back and credited automatically towards the $300 credit instantly in my transactions.
My only question is if the $300 travel credit per a calendar year ( every January reset) or from your account opening date. I've talked to two different reps that gave me different answers. Anyone know for certain?

In the materials that came with the card, it says it resets every January.  So you'll get the credit for this year, and then the credit will be available again starting in January for next year.

Chase Sapphire Reserve $30,000 | Amex BCP $30,000 | Discover It $30,000 | Citi Simp $16,500 | NFCU Cash Rewards $14,400 | Citi DC $9,800 | Chase Freedom $9,000 | VS $4,100 | Kohl's $3,000 | Loft $3,000

EQ 823 ~ TU 817 ~ EXP 808 | ITG since 8/24/2016
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LuckyBird wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In the materials that came with the card, it says it resets every January.  So you'll get the credit for this year, and then the credit will be available again starting in January for next year.

That sounded too good to be true when I read it, but I checked on Chase website and I'm getting the same reading. If you don't plan to keep the card past 1 year you could really turn a profit on this- $300 in year 1 and $300 in year 2 all for a $450 annual fee = net $150 in your pocket for having the card PLUS the signup bonus, the TSA travel credit, etc...

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.