Senior Contributor

Chase updated their app today.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase updated their app today.

Just updated and I like it a lot better! It shows more details and whatnot.
Message 2 of 18
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Mine has not changed yet.....

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have an iPhone or android? I have an iPhone and just went in to the App Store and updated it.
Message 4 of 18
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you have an iPhone or android? I have an iPhone and just went in to the App Store and updated it.

THANK YOU Samster12.....I thought these things updated automatically, apparently not as I went to my iPhone's app store and there was the update!!!!  THANKS again!

Message 5 of 18
python0704
New Contributor

A refreshing look. 

Message 6 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Finally TouchID!

The new layout is going to take me a bit to get used to, I mistapped a couple times and wound up somewhere surprising; however, the information presentation for a mobile app is top notch, arguably best mobile banking app I've used out of the slew that I've tried and that's with the business accounts adding an additional step to get to the account information.

        
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just noticed the new app update just now, looks fine to me. I already forgot what the older one looked like already lol. 

Message 8 of 18
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Finally TouchID!

The new layout is going to take me a bit to get used to, I mistapped a couple times and wound up somewhere surprising; however, the information presentation for a mobile app is top notch, arguably best mobile banking app I've used out of the slew that I've tried and that's with the business accounts adding an additional step to get to the account information.

Touch ID was already there, at least on the iOS version.

Message 9 of 18
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks Saleen
The update is a wonderful enhancement. I luv it!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.