Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase updated their app today.

Mine hasn't updated yet!
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase pay needs an update.  On android (PIXEL) I cannot copy paste my password....Makes the app totally useless for those that use a password manager.  

Message 13 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@-Cal- wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Finally TouchID!

The new layout is going to take me a bit to get used to, I mistapped a couple times and wound up somewhere surprising; however, the information presentation for a mobile app is top notch, arguably best mobile banking app I've used out of the slew that I've tried and that's with the business accounts adding an additional step to get to the account information.

Touch ID was already there, at least on the iOS version.

Hrm, I've been a regular user of it and couldn't find it at all and actually a month ago or so I actively looked for it as I was getting fustrated.  The little fingerprint symbol on my IOS app anyway is new too.

You certain on that?  I don't think you can have split apps in the App Store.

        
Message 14 of 18
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

I've had TouchID on my iOS for quite awhile.

Sometimes ur wouldn't pop up and I'd have to manually enter my password then go into settings and turn on TouchID again.
Message 15 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Total80sKid wrote:

Sometimes ur wouldn't pop up and I'd have to manually enter my password then go into settings and turn on TouchID again.

Oh strange, maybe I'm just an idiot as I went through the settings in detail.  Ah well, I have it now Smiley Happy.

        
Message 16 of 18
DeeCorey
New Contributor

Count me among those that didn't know there was already Touch ID. I was just saying the other day Chase is my only app the doesn't have Touch ID and I was frustrating as heck! Anywho, I'm loving the updated app. 👍🏾👍🏾

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Total80sKid wrote:

Oh strange, maybe I'm just an idiot as I went through the settings in detail.  Ah well, I have it now Smiley Happy.

I'm an idiot too because i never found it either on the old app...

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.