Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase website down??

tag
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Chase website down??

I have been trying to access the chase website for 2 days to app for a card but no luck.  Is it down?  I have been trying www.chase.com.

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase website down??

Not sure...the Home page is up and the account access pages are working but there might be another link out there not working. You might want to google another access page and try. This one worked for me.

Message 2 of 8
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the link but it still doesnt work for me!  It must be because I am overseas.  Anybody overseas having any luck with the Chase website?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about this one for Chase International...it is working here.

Message 4 of 8
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Nope, that one didn't work either!  I have googled Chase all types of ways and the only card app that I was able to reach was for the Chase Freedom which I don't want.  I can't even use the app links from financeglobal or cardtrak.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry 'bout that!  I would really be guessing from here on out. The only similar problem that I  have had is access denial on my air card that I could get off the WIFI in the local establishment when I was traveling, but that is really starting to reach. Good Luck!
Message 6 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I just accessed my Chase CC and my Chase IP
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, yes the website was down.  I spoke to customer service rep (sounded like I reached a call center in India....don't even get me started on that!!!), and they explained that a system upgrade was taking place.  I was told to try accessing again in about an hour.  I was able to log-on and make a payment to my folks account this afternoon, so it appears to be working now.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.