tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Chase weird score

@Revelate wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@mpswirl wrote:

Maybe my chase TU is better than the real  FAKE one

fixed. You can not buy your real TU score unless you did a mortgage app, I don't know anyone who gives TU04 scores anywhere , someone say something if they do lol. I don't even know anyone who pulls TU to even give me a score minus mortgages.

TU98 is myfico

TU08 is walmart

TU04 you can't buy it, or get it without apping for stuff

Hmm?  TU98 and TU08 are plenty legit in the credit world and both are used to some extent, though I suspect TU08 comes more in it's bankcard and auto-enhanced flavors.  I agree I'd rather have the TU04 than anything else in today's credit market, but sadly I can't get it as you correctly state... minus my eventual mortgage app.

if you consider Barclay for 98 and Gecrb for 08 then maybe, but most everyone else and mortgage and auto loans is usually by 04. if you know anymore that'd be appreciated, but lurking and posting through thousands of posts make me realize it's not the case. remember 04 is the harshest Fico scoring system, most banks want you to have the lowest scores possible, that's why no one can ever get even 820's on a 04 Fico (auto enhanced scores don't count imo lol) highest I've ever heard of was at 819 04 fico 

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 13
distantarray
Established Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

Chase does not care so much about scores as much as they do about what is on the credit report. You can have high 600's or low 700's and get approved for a 5000 or more limit, as long as everything on the report is in line. I do not even always get a score from them when I get a card.

Chase uses their internal systems, but remember if everything in your report is in line you don't even need a credit score, if you have atleast 1 year aaoa and no derogs you should be in 700's without a issue.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 12 of 13
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

Chase uses their internal systems, but remember if everything in your report is in line you don't even need a credit score, if you have atleast 1 year aaoa and no derogs you should be in 700's without a issue.

Right. I 776 on TransUnion from Discover back in Janurary, but that was before I had tons of inquires and new accounts. Average age of accounts is about a year or something now and oldest account is thirty-one months. I hover at low 700's to 730 these days. The only thing holding back is the inquiries, I just cant seem to not apply or ask for a credit limit increase lol.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.