Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase - when do bonuses post?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase - when do bonuses post?

I signed up for Chase Freedom just near the tail end of the $200 offer. I met the spend, and also added an AU and made a charge, but I don't see the points. Do they post at statement close? I forgot if Chase does that, or posts it instantly (doesn't AMEX do that?).

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase - when do bonuses post?

@Anonymous wrote:

I signed up for Chase Freedom just near the tail end of the $200 offer. I met the spend, and also added an AU and made a charge, but I don't see the points. Do they post at statement close? I forgot if Chase does that, or posts it instantly (doesn't AMEX do that?).

After the statement posts.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Does that also mean I won't see it in 'pending points' which I see on the rewards tracker until statement close as well? 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks. Does that also mean I won't see it in 'pending points' which I see on the rewards tracker until statement close as well? 

Yes

Message 4 of 6
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes

You should be able to see it in your Rewards Activity. They show up Italicized until they're granted after the statement closes. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just came up today that I'll be getting ~23K points on my next statement Smiley Happy So the 'future points' tracker did update. Yay!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.