Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase won't approve any CLI with collection account

tag
Tikon
Established Member

Re: Chase won't approve any CLI with collection account

The collection is getting older now actually. According to my recent dispute it will go off my report in mid 2015. I don't even know who I would sue? The bills I got from the hospital were beyond confusing. It seems like more headache than it's worth. By the way, even with the collection account I qualified for a 0% APR car loan, I've gotten an AmEx, etc. Chase is the only one who seems to really care.

The part I find odd is that Chase gave me the $4700 limit right before I got the collection account. Since then though, I've paid off my mortgage, paid 20k out of 70k student loans, less than 5% utilization any given month on CCs, pretty decent account age I think which has only gotten older, more yearly income, etc.

Credit cards: $5400 AmEx BlueCash Everyday, $5000 BOA Signature Visa, $5500 Discover, $4000 Citi Plat Select, $1500 CapitalOne Platinum, $5000 B&N Barclaycard, $5000 Elan Financial, $4700 Chase Freedom, $2000 CapitalOne Journey (AU), $500 Chase Amazon, $600 Shell, $500 Kohls, $500 Goodys, $450 JCPenny
Message 11 of 12
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase won't approve any CLI with collection account

No its true I was in the same boat had a collection on my equifax cr that should have never been there even had a car loan with chase until the collection got removed no dice not even a little bit.

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.