Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase

Does Chase's website not offer an online chat? I cannot seem to locate it anywhere. Weird as every other banking website i use they offer an online chat.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase

No they do not... Either SM (secure message) or give them a ring.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eh, that sucks. I stutter quite a bit so giving them a call isn't in my best interest.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mattc88 wrote:

Eh, that sucks. I stutter quite a bit so giving them a call isn't in my best interest.

Then send them a secure message.  They are very good at responding.

Message 4 of 10
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

They are very responsive on twitter.   @chasesupport

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have a twitter. Thank you though. I've sent them a secured message. Thanks.
Message 6 of 10
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

@Mattc88 wrote:
I don't have a twitter. Thank you though. I've sent them a secured message. Thanks.

SM is a slow, tedious, torturous method of communication with Chase. It's fine if you have a simple request that requires a simple one-time reply that can wait 3-5 days. If you need to converse, SM can drag out for what seems an eternity. Might want to call.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I don't understand why they don't have an online chat service like every other bank has. lol
Message 8 of 10
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

@Mattc88 wrote:
Yeah, I don't understand why they don't have an online chat service like every other bank has. lol

Even on twitter the response time can be hours, it's still lightyears faster than SM. The only way to get personal immediate attention is by phone. 

Message 9 of 10
ddemari
Super Contributor

Chase SM has been able to answer almost every question of mine except in regards to slate fico but that works now! 

Also, depending on the card, if you can call the JP morgan line they are so nice and so so so very appreciative of your business, they would not mind a stutter unless it makes you too uncomfortable. If you have a have premium chase card and other standard cards, u can call any number on the back of the card you are referencing and usually it connects you right to JPM services automatically. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.