Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Chase

@Anonymous wrote:
They are over 670. No offers on pre approval for anything. I used the pre qual site for discover and had the it card offered. That is why I jumped on it. A week later I was reading how discover pre qual site is useless. You can put any info in it and will be "pre qualified" glad I didn't know that before hand because I would have steered clear. Lol

I understand. Will tell you in December I tried. Answer too many inquiries last 6 months. Once I got it to 2 inq in last 6 months. Even at fico ex 670. I got pre  approval. I refused to app until I saw it. As I was declined before Xmas. That's why I trust it. Although went thru verification. Pita. I knew as long as I followed  instructions. Approval was coming. Even I got 2k only. Smallest. Foot in door now. 

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think I will get any pre approvals until April when that judgement falls off. I've been trying chase pre qual for a month I had 29% util and I was sure once I hit 14% I would have one, but nope. I think it's the judgement. Ugh
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have the opportunity then go in to a branch in person. it'll be much quicker
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an approval after two weeks of reopening my checking and savings account with them.  That was with a 625 credit score.  Also my highest CL to date.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.