Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheapest airline partner

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cheapest airline partner

You cannot transfer Virgin Atlantic to Virgin Australia. You can book Virgin Australia through Delta.

Message 11 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Before you move any points anywhere make sure the flights you are interested in are available for reward bookings. Some carriers are a real nightmare when it comes to booking award seats Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Help me book a trip please.

I am travelling to Australia (Sydney) next month from New York and want to know what airline partner I should transfer my points over too. I have plenty of miles in Chase Rewards, and Thank you Network. Also, I will be travelling one city to another in Australia so there will be lots of domestic travelling in Australia. What are my best options?

For domestic australia i think virgin australia may be your best option. As far as your options for jfk-sydney the best option may be AA if you have any of those miles. The other option would be UA with your chase points since its only about 80k RT and no fuel surcharges. I don't know about using TYP since no domestic airlines so you will probably fce fuel surcharges. I would think about using TYP to do virgin atlantic to virgin australia for domestic within australia. 

ANd if you have the Prestige, you can use the TYP for 1.6c on AA.   Not perhaps the best value redemption, but if you are willing to go coach. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.