cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check out the new shiny star!

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your posts and view...

Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your posts and viewing your avatar! 

Message 31 of 34
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your posts and view...

@HiLine wrote:

Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your posts and viewing your avatar! 

Thanks HiLine!   

Smiley Wink  If I knew how to set up a coffee IV I would do it.  I attribute about 95% of my current career success to coffee 

(it was the only thing that kept me awake while doing Trig, calc, and / or statistics until 2 AM in college and high school)  Without a passing grade in Trig and/or stats, I wouldn't have become the awesome scientist that I am today. Coffee will always hold a fond spot in my heart and stomach Smiley Wink

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 32 of 34
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Re: Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your posts and view...

Congrats Heart your posts. You have helped me and so many others on here along with your knowledge and positive influence. Congrats again.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 33 of 34
MYBEST
New Contributor

Re: Check out the new shiny star!

Congrats! Smiley Happy

EQ Starting Score: 584 | TU Starting Score: 547
EQ Current Score: 650 | TU Current Score: 643 | EX Current Score: 643
EQ Goal Score: 700 | TU Goal Score: 700 | EX Goal Score: 700
***Staying*** " with prayer that is " with in the garden and no (more) applying until mid-end of 2015!

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.