Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check your Amex te's

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: Check your Amex te's

@chally wrote:

I opened my TE card last April knowing the Costco Amex relationship was to end in a years time. The CL has grown nicely to 18k and the APR has dropped a couple of percentage points. My BCE offer has been consistantly SP open at current CL. $100 for 1st $1,000 spent in 3 mo.

Will prob app for PenFed Visa Promise and then accept BCE near the end of TE's life, keeping the CL. Close the card as I really have no desire for a Citi Visa and yet another new account and AAoA drag down. That the TE history is not rolled into the BCE does not make me happy and in hindsight I wished I'd have apped the BCE to begin with.

Your AAoA wont get dragged down nor will it be a new TL. Your tradeline and history will just move to the new one and in this case the Citi Visa*

* Ugh why Visa? Citi has been moving towards Mastercard offering almost exclusivly with the hilton Cards being the only ones you can app for directly through the citi website.

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the offer when I logged in today. Approved for 20k. Our TE was only a 9k limit. Quite happy over here
Message 22 of 24
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

I've only been getting the $100 bonus offer. I'm feeling short changed now. I am also interested in seeing if they up the offer come May. If not, I thinkill be passing.
Message 23 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ways2go wrote:

I've been getting the pre-approved pop up  for months now, when  I  log  into my Amex account and go into my TE account. Its 0% interest until next year,  $300 with $2500 spend in three months.  I've been waiting to see what the final offers from either Amex or Citi will be before I accept the offer.

I've had the pre-approved offer for a while as well, but just recently got the email invite which changed to the $300/$2500 recently so I might definitely ponder on taking this one Smiley Tongue

TE BCE Offer.jpg

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.