Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check your Chase cards for auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your Chase cards for auto CLI

Just logged into my account this morning and saw Chase raised my CL from $7500 to $8300.  That was a nice surprise. My May statement still shows the $7500CL so I'm not sure when they made the change. Just thought I'd post as an FYI.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Check your Chase cards for auto CLI

Nothing on mine but I am a Providian/WAMU/CHASE SLATE.  I

just recently saw I could do a BT on this account.

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nothing on mine but I am a Providian/WAMU/CHASE SLATE.  I

just recently saw I could do a BT on this account.

Same thing here, no CLI but also saw I can do a balance transfer which was not an option before. Also an ex Providian/Wamu/Chase/Slate customer.

Message 3 of 24
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

No increase for me either, but I now have the ability to do a BT at the rate in my account agreement, currently 19.24%.  Think I'll pass on that.

Message 4 of 24
fused
Moderator Emeritus

CLI = no

BT = no

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

no CLI for me either,  Smiley Sad  Heck they need to do something for me or else it will stay in the drawer. I was once a wamu member who got "upgraded" to slate and my apr went up thank's chase! And all ex wamu memebers should remember we use to get a free score every month also.

How often do the people who got a CLI use their cards? I haven't used mine since chase brought wamu, used last month for the first time it changed to chase got upgraded to slate and paid in full before the statement so no interest charges.

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had my card for 2 years now. Because I have the old Freedom Plus card and basically wind up getting 3% cash back on all my purchases I've made a LOT of cash back on this card. For that reason I've used it quite a bit.  They have given me 3 auto CLI but the last one was $500 and this one was only $800 I think. I don't know, what did I say they raised me to $8300?  I'd have to go back and check. The time before that was good though it was atleast $2500, or maybe even $3000.

I don't know if I have a BT option, I will have to look for that. I wouldn't use it though my interest rate is high as it is at 13.24% I think it is. I can't see using a 19% for a BT. Eew.

Message 7 of 24
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

I have a two-year old Chase Freedom (non-siggie) card. No CLI here either. I have never received an auto CLI from Chase before.

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover is the same way with me. Never rec'd an auto CLI from them in 2 years and I hear people get them like clock work.

Message 9 of 24
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Nope for the CLI, but yes for a BT.

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.