And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: Check your Chase cards for auto CLI

CLI = no

BT = 0% through billing cycle ending in Nov 2010. OR I can go with my standard rate of * goes to check * ah, yes, 19.24%.

Dear Chase requires that I click on the app, enter the CC # I want to transfer from and the $ amount before telling me minor details like the BT fee. Not to mention that my whopping $3500 CL isn't gonna provide for much of a BT if I wanted to keep it under 50%.

Ummmm, no.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Lel

No CLI on either of my Chase cards, but I also got the BT "offer" at my standard APRs (10.24% and 17.24%).

Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

[ Edited ]

UpUpUp wrote:

Just logged into my account this morning and saw Chase raised my CL from $7500 to $8300.  That was a nice surprise. My May statement still shows the $7500CL so I'm not sure when they made the change. Just thought I'd post as an FYI.

UpUpUp wrote:

I have had my card for 2 years now. Because I have the old Freedom Plus card and basically wind up getting 3% cash back on all my purchases I've made a LOT of cash back on this card. For that reason I've used it quite a bit.  They have given me 3 auto CLI but the last one was $500 and this one was only $800 I think. I don't know, what did I say they raised me to $8300?  I'd have to go back and check. The time before that was good though it was atleast $2500, or maybe even $3000.

I don't know if I have a BT option, I will have to look for that. I wouldn't use it though my interest rate is high as it is at 13.24% I think it is. I can't see using a 19% for a BT. Eew.

Congratulation UpUpUp!!      I got same surprise also.    My Freedom MC is almost 4yrs old and it start with 3K.   A few weeks a go, I think I received a notification from Chase regarding ACLI.  Then I logged in to my on-line acct and I saw Chase gave me ACLI from 6K to 9K.   I have no idea how I got this ACLI.   It could be what type of accts I have with them, and how I use it.  The bottom line is that I am happy with this ACLI.   :smileyvery-happy:

I have following services with Chase since 2005;

Checking & Saving Accts

Free Extra Checking (former Wa-Mu Free Checking), Chase Plus Saving (former Wa-Mu Saving), Chase Saving (custodial acct).  I used to had direct deposit until I lost my job (02/10).

Three CCs Accts

Freedom MC, Freedom VISA (former Starbucks Duetto VISA), MC (former WA-Mu Platinum).  I used to use Freedom MC mainly due to the rewards system.  Now, I am going to use both of my Freedom equally.

Chase Identity Theft Protection ($11.99 with al three FACO scores)

They said, they do not offer this service to non Chase member.  He/She must have at least one acct with them either banking acct or CC acct.

I have also received a letter;

CREDIT LINE INCREASE

RE: Your account ending in xxxx

New credit line: $9,000

Dear bunnyrabit,

As a result of your good credit standing, you now have access to an increased credit line.  It's automatic.  You don't have to do anything.

I am not planing to do any BT to any of my CCs unless NO BT FEE with very low low low APR for over a year.   Then I may do BT from my student loan.

I would like to see an ACLI on my Freedom VISA in the future  :smileywink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+