cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checked NFCU CC and saw I was pre-approved for auto loan. Any thoughts?

tag
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Checked NFCU CC and saw I was pre-approved for auto loan. Any thoughts?

So I went on NFCU site to check my accounts, and in the upper right hand corner was a big "Congrats, you're pre-approved for an auto loan with NFCU" thing.  I also got a letter in the mail the following day stating the same thing.   Details are the offer expires Nov 30th I think.

Is this a good sign or? LOL   Just wondering if others have noticed it and their thoughts on the matter.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: Checked NFCU CC and saw I was pre-approved for auto loan. Any thoughts?

I always get the pre-approvals for auto refinancing from them ..eh but I don't have a car loan to refinance Smiley Wink

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@RyVision wrote:

So I went on NFCU site to check my accounts, and in the upper right hand corner was a big "Congrats, you're pre-approved for an auto loan with NFCU" thing.  I also got a letter in the mail the following day stating the same thing.   Details are the offer expires Nov 30th I think.

Is this a good sign or? LOL   Just wondering if others have noticed it and their thoughts on the matter.

Are you in the market for a new car??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I get that banner too. Unfortunately I wont be in the market for a new car for several years.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.