Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Checked dads EQ report via EQ.com and noticed that.......

Macys is no longer reporting on EQ and its not on the closing card list which it shouldnt since it was never closed. Anyone else??

Closing all of these credit card accounts once paid off for a fresh start.
$600$800$1,000$500(AU) $2,500
EQ FICO---, EX FICO---, TU FICO---, AAOA 6 months, Utilization 74%, No delinquencies of any sort.
Inquiries on EQ: 19, Inquires on EX: 30, Inquiries on TU: 21, Gardening Since 06-25-14
Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Re: Checked dads EQ report via EQ.com and noticed that.......

My moms EQ does still report Macys and even noticed that her CL was bumped to $4000, I wonder why my dads isnt reporting?

Closing all of these credit card accounts once paid off for a fresh start.
$600$800$1,000$500(AU) $2,500
EQ FICO---, EX FICO---, TU FICO---, AAOA 6 months, Utilization 74%, No delinquencies of any sort.
Inquiries on EQ: 19, Inquires on EX: 30, Inquiries on TU: 21, Gardening Since 06-25-14
Super Contributor
enharu

Re: Checked dads EQ report via EQ.com and noticed that.......

My Macy's account continue to report as open and in good standing even though it's been closed for a couple months now. Not too sure what's going on exactly either. I think you should contact DSNB if you want it fixed.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+