Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chevron CLI SUCCESSS!!! YEAH

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Chevron CLI SUCCESSS!!! YEAH

So I got a Chevron card backed by GECRB in January with a $700 initial limit. At two months, it was auto increased to $900. Since then, I've received no increases.

I know that a recent fraud collection has shown up on my report, so I've been getting denied CLIs with GECRB.

So, I found the backdoor num for Chevron and called for a CLI.

I only requested an increase of $600... and within a couple of minutes.. BAM...

went from $900-$1500. YES!

This is still my like second lowest limit... meh.. but it's just a gas card...

next goal: upgrade to VISA with at least a $2k limit! YEAH..

:-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chevron CLI SUCCESSS!!! YEAH

Chevron is a great card.  You could have had one of those crap cards from Citi - Shell or Mobile, that have a low $200 CL and never get an increase!

Chevron has given me many CLI and now stands at $2500 - not bad for a gas card.

If I had a Shell or Mobile gas card, I would be able to use it only once per month before I hit my CL Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Chevron CLI SUCCESSS!!! YEAH

lol! I used to have a Shell card back when I was like 18.. it got to a limit of $337 hahaha. Of course, I closed it within a year of opening it..

for some reason Citi hasn't ever approved me for anything other than that card. LOL and it's closed.

Oh well, all of my other creditors love to be paid on time and even make a little interest off of me;-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.