Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

Has anyone recieved a CLI from Chevron lately? I just called and was told its always a Hard Pull if a a customer request,Is this true?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

I got my last CLI about 10 months ago, but I never asked for it.  I kept going over the limit and they kept increasing till it got to $1500.  I paid it way down after I realized it was 31.99%  Smiley Surprised
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well mine hit 1 yr april 10th and still no cli for me.Maybe i should charge over my limit to see what happens to me...
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else had any luck with this????????
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Luv button, I got one after having the card for 6 months. Only $200 but its all about baby steps. Speaking of which, Im going to try it again now.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received CLI from $500 to $700 after having the card for 8 months.  I requested the CLI and no hard pull
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Luv button, I got one after having the card for 6 months. Only $200 but its all about baby steps. Speaking of which, Im going to try it again now.

Ok so is the Luv button is a soft pull ?
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I received CLI from $500 to $700 after having the card for 8 months.  I requested the CLI and no hard pull

Did you request this over the phone?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested by phone.  I asked CSR prior to request if hard pull, and she said "no".   Definitely confrirm with CSR prior to requesting CLI
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok so is the Luv button is a soft pull ?

Yes its a soft pull. I hit it like I said I was going to, and got another $200. I just try it every 3 months. I could care less if they close it. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.