Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

Re: Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

I just hit the luv button today on my chevron card. I got $200 increase so I'm at $850. I'm at the four month mark now. I use the card for small gas purchases and always PIF. I have 4 GE money cards and every time I've asked for an increase its been a soft pull and they say every 4 months is required.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Established Contributor
cartercorp

Well ive tried both carrying a balance and PIF.Still no LUV for me..
Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

cartercorp wrote:
Well ive tried both carrying a balance and PIF.Still no LUV for me..

Have you tried the luv button yet? I have hit the button a few times on my 3 GE Money accounts (Bass Pro has no love button). I got $200 on Old Navy, $200 on Chevron, and $175 on WalMart. They were all at the 4 month mark. They have never been a hard pull either. I think you should try the button, even if denied I am almost sure it won't be a hard pull.

eta: I don't know why GE seems to like me. I got all four cards with really crappy scores (barely 600). They are not very high limits but at least they approved me.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+