Established Contributor
cartercorp

Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

Has anyone recieved a CLI from Chevron lately? I just called and was told its always a Hard Pull if a a customer request,Is this true?
New Contributor
Angel73

Re: Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

I got my last CLI about 10 months ago, but I never asked for it.  I kept going over the limit and they kept increasing till it got to $1500.  I paid it way down after I realized it was 31.99%  :smileysurprised:
Established Contributor
cartercorp

Well mine hit 1 yr april 10th and still no cli for me.Maybe i should charge over my limit to see what happens to me...
Established Contributor
cartercorp

Anyone else had any luck with this????????
Frequent Contributor
going2tdc

Luv button, I got one after having the card for 6 months. Only $200 but its all about baby steps. Speaking of which, Im going to try it again now.
Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

I received CLI from $500 to $700 after having the card for 8 months.  I requested the CLI and no hard pull
I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Established Contributor
cartercorp

going2tdc wrote:
Luv button, I got one after having the card for 6 months. Only $200 but its all about baby steps. Speaking of which, Im going to try it again now.

Ok so is the Luv button is a soft pull ?
Established Contributor
cartercorp

illtakecreditforthat wrote:
I received CLI from $500 to $700 after having the card for 8 months.  I requested the CLI and no hard pull

Did you request this over the phone?

Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

I requested by phone.  I asked CSR prior to request if hard pull, and she said "no".   Definitely confrirm with CSR prior to requesting CLI
I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Frequent Contributor
going2tdc

cartercorp wrote:

going2tdc wrote:

Ok so is the Luv button is a soft pull ?

Yes its a soft pull. I hit it like I said I was going to, and got another $200. I just try it every 3 months. I could care less if they close it. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}