Frequent Contributor

Re: Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

I just hit the luv button today on my chevron card. I got $200 increase so I'm at $850. I'm at the four month mark now. I use the card for small gas purchases and always PIF. I have 4 GE money cards and every time I've asked for an increase its been a soft pull and they say every 4 months is required.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Established Contributor

Well ive tried both carrying a balance and PIF.Still no LUV for me..
Frequent Contributor

cartercorp wrote:
Well ive tried both carrying a balance and PIF.Still no LUV for me..

Have you tried the luv button yet? I have hit the button a few times on my 3 GE Money accounts (Bass Pro has no love button). I got $200 on Old Navy, $200 on Chevron, and $175 on WalMart. They were all at the 4 month mark. They have never been a hard pull either. I think you should try the button, even if denied I am almost sure it won't be a hard pull.

eta: I don't know why GE seems to like me. I got all four cards with really crappy scores (barely 600). They are not very high limits but at least they approved me.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.