New Contributor
Lightdog555

Chexsystems and secured cards

Hello all do banks check check systems when opening a secured account? I have a boa account from 08 but I am trying to rebuild my credit with a secured card. I am trying to avoid any useless inquires so was hoping to see if anyone has any knowledge or experience with us bank or cap1 on this concern. Thx for all your time and help!
Established Contributor
jamie123

Re: Chexsystems and secured cards

You will be okay with Cap1 and BoA. I received secured cards from both Cap! and BoA with a baddie on ChexSys. Are you trying to say the ChexSys baddie is from BoA?

Starting Score: EQ 658 6/18/12
Current Score: EQ 680 9/23/13
Goal Score: EQ 720+
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
Lightdog555

Re: Chexsystems and secured cards

Yes sorry the baddie is from boa I'll wait until my later in the month after Kay's and Amex report I paid those balances down. Hopefully that will shoot my score up a bit.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+