Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choice Privileges Visa

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Choice Privileges Visa

Just wonering if anybody has this card and what kind of SL did you get.  Stay at some of these hotels sometimes, seems like easy points to get on signup.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Choice Privileges Visa

I was instantly approved last Summer for a .....$250 starting limit - contacted Barclays right away and said what good is a card that will only pay for 1 night ? Note that I had two other Barclays cards at the time ($5000 and $3500, never late, regular use, never even high utility), they would not budge, I canceled the card the same day as its "worthless to me" which is what I told Barclays. Even today I have no idea why they "granted" a worthless starting limit. Note today, I have only one Barclays card, the $3500 one was BJ's which transferred to Comenity and I subsquently closed. 

Message 2 of 3
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Re: Choice Privileges Visa

@pipeguy wrote:

I was instantly approved last Summer for a .....$250 starting limit - contacted Barclays right away and said what good is a card that will only pay for 1 night ? Note that I had two other Barclays cards at the time ($5000 and $3500, never late, regular use, never even high utility), they would not budge, I canceled the card the same day as its "worthless to me" which is what I told Barclays. Even today I have no idea why they "granted" a worthless starting limit. Note today, I have only one Barclays card, the $3500 one was BJ's which transferred to Comenity and I subsquently closed. 

Don't need that.........seems like it would be a popular travel card though........think I'm just gonna pass on it

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.