cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choose your next 5% and 2% Cash+ Categories today!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Choose your next 5% and 2% Cash+ Categories today!!!!

I just received an email Choose your next 5% and 2% Cash+ Categories from October- December. What did you choose?

Choose your next 5% and 2% Cash+ Categories today. - Yahoo! Mail.jpg

Ron.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

Re: Choose your next 5% and 2% Cash+ Categories today!!!!

Same as this quarter: drugstores for 2%, fast food/restaurants for 5%.
Message 2 of 5
Ron1
Super Contributor

I picked 5% for restaurant and fast food; 2% for groceries.  They didn't bring back bill pay. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 3 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I *meant* to choose cell phone and charity (for paying my vet).  But by mistake I chose restaurant and charity.  And unlike before, I couldn't find a way to change, so I sent email.  Since it doesn't start till october, I hope they can  change.

Message 4 of 5
resilient
Established Contributor

I got the text message today too.....I chose cell phone, fast food and groceries....same as last quarter, I made $19.35 last month. Gonna wait til I get to $100 to get the $25 bonus.
Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.