Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit City No Tax Sale

tag
jp_dlp
Contributor

Circuit City No Tax Sale

We were passing by circuit city store yesterday and found out they were doing a "NO TAX" sale.. looked around and found a nice 40" HD TV.. We decided to purchase it and cust service asked if I'm interested to apply for their card.. I was hesitant at first but instead went ahead, gave my info.. Processed it in his comp. and came back asking "call bank" which he did, they talked to me only to verify my identity.. they approved me for $3500 CL.. was happy with the approval, I still don't know though which CRA they pulled.. What made me laugh at the counter was the lady beside me making a purchase was paying for something using her "BESTBUY MASTERCARD" card.. lolSmiley Very Happy
Current Fico Score
EX: 660 EQ: 680 TR: 690
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Circuit City No Tax Sale

Congrats on the new card!

I've read of PO'd Target cardholders using it at Walmart and vice versa --maybe she was either angry at her Best Buy MC, or Circuit City had turned her down and she was getting revenge!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your in with Chase now.

Feeling lucky to hit Kohls and Chase too?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love Circuit city !!!! I just bought the Ipod touch!!! I have no problems excellent customer service!!! Congrats on the new tv and CL.....Enjoy!!! and 3mos intrest free.....reward points we cant go wrong!!!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.