Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit City or Best Buy Card?

tag
BRH3
Regular Contributor

Circuit City or Best Buy Card?

Thinking about getting a 50" Plasma and taking advantage of 0% for 18 to 36 months. Which card is better for approval and higher CL's? I know Best Buy is HSBC(no good) and Circuit City is Chase(how are they with stire card?). Which store gives better service and which card is better? All my scores are in the 640-680 range. Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
BRH3
Regular Contributor

Re: Circuit City or Best Buy Card?

Bump
Message 2 of 6
voidman
Established Contributor

Hi, why do you think hsbc is no good? I am looking for a hsbc card not BB though, but my purpose is same, to buy a 40" TV.

Message Edited by voidman on 07-30-2008 09:17 PM
-void
Message 3 of 6
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Best buy is a better company that offers better service then circuit city. Plus right now circuit is having financial problem. They lost a big deal with block buster a few months ago i think.

As of this week if you use a best buy credit card, theres no financial fees for 2 years.

Hope this helps

Message Edited by shyboy on 07-30-2008 09:21 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 4 of 6
BRH3
Regular Contributor

CC is offering 0% for 36 months now.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

All else equal, BB gave me 750 CL; CC gave me 1.5K but I still prefer BB to shop.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.