Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Advantage Approval!

tag
maynie
Valued Member

Citi AA Advantage Approval!

I got an instant approval for $9000. I'm posting because I'm a little surprised that I got this approval with solidly average credit (661 last month with high utilization). This is, by far, my highest limit since I started rebuilding years ago. shocked! Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AA Advantage Approval!

Congrats!! Do you know which card you applied for?  Select? MC, VISA, AMEX?  Do you also know if you were awarded any bonus miles?  I applied for the Select AMEX and received 30k Bonus miles, but was a little upset that I didn't see the 75k bonus link flying around....either way congrats!!

Message 2 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats..

Message 3 of 10
maynie
Valued Member

ThanksSmiley Happy It was the Select Visa. I'm not positive about the miles since I clicked to the application with a link. Did you find out once your card came in?

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I'm supposed to be receiving it today, but if you call 888-201-4523 and press 3 when it asks for application status, you'll be transferred to someone who will tell you how many miles you'll be getting....or you can just wait for the card I'm sure.

I asked if there was any way to use a different offer than the one I applied for an she said no, I'd have to apply for the different card..so I'm stuck with just the 30k Miles...oh well Smiley Tongue I'm still excited to be getting the card.

Message 5 of 10
maynie
Valued Member

Wow..Ok I called the number and she confirmed the approval and I got the 75000 bonus miles but it's $4000 within 6 months. Looks like I'll be running everything through this card. So excited.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet!! Congrats, see that is the offer I was hoping to get....hey at least someone got it!! Smiley Happy Send me a souvenier from wherever your trip takes you Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 10
maynie
Valued Member

lol I definitely will. Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow,that's great! I am being bombarded with pre-approved offers with invitation codes from Citi but I haven't applied since one of my cards has high utilization and I figure I'll get the big decline because of it. Congrats to you though!

Message 9 of 10
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! Another good starting limit!

Citi is giving good limits thats for sure Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.