cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Executive product change

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI AA EXECUTIVE PRODUCT CHANGE TO?

@red259 wrote:

@ozjulian wrote:

I spoke with a CSR via chat, and theyve advised that it is possible to product change.

I wont PC til after march since my fees are not due til april. Im going to use the admiral club access in the meantime. 

@red259 wrote:

*bump* OP did you ever make a decision on this card? Has anyone done a PC with the citi AA exec? I need to make a decision soon and am looking for options.  

Did they say what you can PC to? I was thinking of maybe the double cash if I could. Is there any citi AA card that does not have an AF? 

There used to be a aadvantage "bronze" credit card with no AF , I don't know about it now since all this merger with US air is going on but it's a regular vanilla card . No free luggage , no goodies just regular one for one spend :/ you can always give citi a holler and check if they can pc you to a bronze card Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 12
red259
Super Contributor

Re: CITI AA EXECUTIVE PRODUCT CHANGE TO?

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@ozjulian wrote:

I spoke with a CSR via chat, and theyve advised that it is possible to product change.

I wont PC til after march since my fees are not due til april. Im going to use the admiral club access in the meantime. 

@red259 wrote:

*bump* OP did you ever make a decision on this card? Has anyone done a PC with the citi AA exec? I need to make a decision soon and am looking for options.  

Did they say what you can PC to? I was thinking of maybe the double cash if I could. Is there any citi AA card that does not have an AF? 

There used to be a aadvantage "bronze" credit card with no AF , I don't know about it now since all this merger with US air is going on but it's a regular vanilla card . No free luggage , no goodies just regular one for one spend :/ you can always give citi a holler and check if they can pc you to a bronze card Smiley Happy 

If there is no benefits at all then I probably should just try for the double cash. I believe some of the citi AA cards offer a bonus when redeeming miles. Does anyone know which cards those are and if so would the bonus on redemption apply to booking awards on partner airlines? Also would this justify the AF in itself on a roundtrip international biz and/or first ticket? I'm kind of thinking it won't but figured it is worth asking the question. 

Update: apparently the most I can get back is 10k miles, so the AF would save me 10k miles. I'm thinking it may not be worth it. I don't think I will be flying on AA for a paid flight within the next year. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.