Established Contributor

Re: Citi AA Recon.....

They Pulled Experian for me In Texas.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
They were hard to deal with - period. I could hardly understand the person that I spoke to so I just gave up.. Good luck! Ray

what phone number?

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

I was declined due to too many inquiries....I probably only have 4 in the passt year, 3 in the past week.  Urgh...

I applied for this card first, the link wasn't working and tried applying a few times again so I called, they asked that I wait a few days and call again, so I called, no app on file, so I app'd again, in the meantime, I applied for PSECU (I didn't get a notification that they pulled my ex report), and other than AMEX my experian report is clean. 

I called today and was told to wait for the notice via email and then submit an updated experian report for a recon and they will notify me of their decision.  What good will an updated ex report do? 

I am going to really push hard for this recon....if not, how long should I wait until I re-apply?  6-9 monhts?  1 year? 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.